Yes, at the end of the day it is all about two rings on two fingers…
BUT wedding day celebrations have come a long way – light years from what even your parents experienced. Now, it’s carte blanche for putting your personal touch down the aisle, in your vows and an entire theme from Harry Potter to the unbridled joy of a garden wedding in Perth.
Blow your guests’ minds with these suggested touches of individual brilliance.
- Loose greenery as artfully positioned centrepieces will definitely carry the theme of a garden wedding venue to the dining table.
- How about an oversized bouquet for the bride where the flowers drape to a point just above the ground?
- Place a personalised chalkboard at the entrance to your garden wedding. It can feature a favourite quote or be a wonderful photo opportunity for guests.
- Name your tables after places or songs you love. The explanation can be on your guests’ place settings and will be a sure-fire conversation starter!
- Make wedding favours personal. Perhaps individually potted succulents or jars of honey from your relative’s acreage.
- Have your own personalised labels made for the wine and beer. The bottles will become keepsakes instead of recycling as each label details where your love began plus some relationship milestones.
- Cake toppers are a great way to get quirky with your devotion. Possibly a miniature of your house, your pets or your new surname.
Garden Wedding Venue Photos
Wedding photos are an indispensable necessity as we celebrate those nearest and dearest on a day where everything is just perfect. With a garden wedding venue providing plenty of stunning photo opportunities, why wouldn’t you memorialise it?
Today, our modern world synchs perfectly with imagination. How about placing an iPad under a tree at your garden wedding venue? Hang an oversized decorative frame from a branch and allow your guests to selfie snap away!
Or, place disposable cameras at every table and see what gems you’ve caught when they’re developed. It really is the chance to break away from the stiff poses for some truly fun, genuine snapshots.
Some garden wedding venues in Perth, like Willow Pond, are certainly up for a themed departure from the traditional. Perhaps you love the free-spirited, arty influence of a bohemian life and want decorations to match. Maybe you adore the stories of Harry Potter and decide to divide your guests amongst the four houses of Hogwarts? A theme invites the fun in and helps people to drop their shyness at the door.
A personally perfect garden wedding venue!
Anything’s possible as long as you bring your wish list to a venue that has the experience to complete it. So look no further than Willow Pond Reception Centre. We’ve hosted hundreds of beautiful weddings and every time we’ve helped the bride and groom to stamp their love and personality onto the day. You simply have to suggest it and we’ll set about bringing it to life.
So, ready to get the plans for your wedding underway? Then give Willow Pond Reception Centre a call today!